What is your opinion ?|
Email us if you have any topics to open for discussion, or post your opinion on the topics listed here using the form provided below each discussion thread. While it is our desire for this forum to as open to diverse opinions as possible, we reserve the right to remove postings we consider to be grossly inappropriate. Please read our disclaimer.
Please support your opinion with scripture wherever possible. You may use a "nick" instead of your real name.
- Prophecy in the Church
Posted by Ron Johnson on Sunday 7th April 2002 at 13:08:32
- 5 comments on this post - most recent Friday 14th September 2007 at 18:06:36
- Church healing
Posted by Eddie Miller on Wednesday 14th February 2001 at 11:09:05
- 2 comments on this post - most recent Thursday 18th October 2001 at 15:45:05
- Calling GOD by other names
Posted by Senior, sane and steadfast! on Saturday 22nd July 2000 at 11:07:50
- 1 comment on this post - most recent Thursday 27th July 2000 at 13:25:54
- Put Christ back into Christmas
Posted by Shaun Gouws on Saturday 13th November 1999 at 11:07:11
- 3 comments on this post - most recent Thursday 21st March 2013 at 03:33:00
- Why 2K ???
Posted by Vernon Every on Wednesday 15th September 1999 at 13:54:01
- 2 comments on this post - most recent Friday 8th October 1999 at 22:10:52
- Messing about in the River!
Posted by Shaun Gouws on Friday 30th July 1999 at 13:27:17
- 3 comments on this post - most recent Saturday 29th September 2001 at 08:04:33
Are Tattoos OK?
Posted by Jakkie on Monday 14th June 2004 at 03:59:29
Please help me with something. i really want to get a tattoo, and i know exactly what kind of tattoo. but the thing bothering me is levitics 19:27-28. it states that we may not shave our beards or make any cuttings/marks into our body like the non believers did when they were mourning about something. If, today it is ok to shave our beards, is it then ok to have a tattoo?