ARISE and BUILD!
Encouragement: "Come and let us build the wall of Jerusalem, that we may no longer be a reproach."
20th to 26th October 2019
Nehemiah 2: 17
As we bring all the members in the SAPS and our Correctional Services before God, let us pray for:
As we lift the water crisis in the Bay to the Lord, we pray for:
- God to protect them from all danger and harm.
- God to guide them as they do their duty to protect the community from all criminality, drugs, violence and gangsters.
As we ask God to deal with the Corruption in NMB, we pray for:
- God to send good soaking rains to our area - especially in the catchment areas.
- Much of our water is lost through leakage. Pray for broken pipes - and other causes of water loss - to be swiftly and properly mended, and for a turnaround in the water crisis so that businesses will not have to close or need to shed jobs. Deuteronomy 28: 12
As we ask God to intervene in NMB, we pray for better Service Delivery:
- All corruption to be clearly identified in NMB, rooted out, and correctly dealt with by the legal department and our commercial courts.
As many of our young people are writing exams at this time, pray:
- A great improvement in the standard of service delivery in NMB in the near future.
Ask God to bless all the various Christian Media teams that serve NMB:
- That all our students, Grade 12's and all other learners will have the opportunity and conditions to be able to study properly for their exams; that when they receive their exam papers, they will not go 'blank', but will be able to re-call all that they have learnt; that they will understand the questions and not get confused; that the Eastern Cape Grade 12 results will be greatly improved.
- For the protection of NMB Grade 12's, all other learners, and students, as they celebrate the end of the examinations with beach parties and other celebratory activities.
Concerning our streets and neighbourhoods, pray for:
- Pray for the Christians to realise the value of having this type of Christian connection.
- Pray for the Christian community to really support them both in prayer and financially.
Remember the promise:
... pray to the Lord for the city because if it prospers, you will prosper.
- God's blessing on the homes and families living in our streets.
- Their protection from all danger and harm.
- Harmony and peace to be experienced in every household.
- The healing of those who are not well.
- True salvation to be their portion.
- Every person needing employment to find some kind of suitable employment, very soon.
- All schools and churches meeting in your neighbourhood.
Prayer pointers supplied by NMB: Transformation Christian Network.
More info: www.tcn.org.za