ARISE and BUILD!
Encouragement: "Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: 'Behold a virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call his name Immanuel..."
8th December 2019 to 18th January 2020
Pray for NMB and South Africa:
- As we approach Christmas, New Year and the New Year - 2020, let us continue to pray for the Body of Christ in NMB. John 16: 33
- In the midst of the turmoil in the world, let the peace in the hearts of the Christians be unshaken and let this be a real testimony to those who have never had an encounter with the Lord. Philippians 4; 5-7
- Even the Church herself is being shaken: There is a tremendous attack on the Body of Christ at the moment: On the health of individuals, strange accidents occurring, and our whole belief system is being challenged. Pray for God's Hand of protection over every believer. Psalm 91; 1 John 4:4; Hebrews 13: 5-6
- Cause the Christians to become courageous in their stand for truth, godly principles and behaviour - even as all our godly standards are being challenged at this time. 2 Timothy 1:7; Isaiah 41: 10; 43: 1-3; Joshua 1: 9
- Pray for all our NMB Christian Media groups at this time, especially: Kingfisher FM, PEFM, PE Churchnet & Gateway News: for protection, prayer and financial backing! Romans 10: 13-15
- As you pray for the Body of Christ, also remember to praise God for the wonderful unity-of-purpose and relationship that is developing in the Church. We see many believers coming together in unity - at all different levels - but also ask God to bring both the wider Body of Christ and also every local congregation into a far deeper and wider unity. John 13; 34, 35; 17: 21; Psalm 133
- Pray for 2020 to be a year where the Church steps out more strongly:
- In Evangelism -'Every Home Crusade for Christ' is targeting Port Elizabeth in 2020! Mark 16: 15; Matthew 28:18 - 20
- In Prayer: Pray for the Spirit of God to stir up the NMB Church to realise that prayer is of utmost importance: '...for without Me you can do nothing" - as 'Solo Time' is promoted in NMB. John. 15: 5
- In the Word - As the Bible Society of South Africa celebrates its 200th Anniversary and promotes concentration on the reading of God's Word. 2 Timothy 2: 15
Remember the promise:
... pray to the Lord for the city because if it prospers, you will prosper.
- The drought in the whole of Southern Africa to be miraculous broken. Deut. 28: 12
- The CSE Program to be withdrawn from the SA Education Curriculum. Matthew 18:6
- All the members in the SAPS and our Correctional Services. Psalm 91
- The NMB Community, that by a great intervention God will bring order and root out all corruption from every sector of our society. Proverbs 14: 34
- For God's protection upon our youth during the December/January holidays.
- Pray for all the Christian Summer Camps and Outreaches to bring many into a deeper relationship with God. Psalm 119: 9, 10
- Many visitors and tourists to come to NMB during our summer season, pray for their protection from all danger and harm, the protection of all those travelling to and from NMB, and for all those using our beaches.
Prayer pointers supplied by NMB: Transformation Christian Network.
More info: www.tcn.org.za
No current Events in this category
TARKASTAD GROUP PLAN TO SHARE ‘SOLO TIME’ MESSAGE AROUND SA (2019-10-31)
Robbie Morgan and a group of men from the Karoo town of Tarkastad are planning a series of road trips around South Africa to share on a spiritual discipline they call "solo time" which leads to a lifestyle of intimacy with God. View Report
COUPLE READY TO WALK 200KM PRAYER ROUTE THROUGH NELSON MANDELA BAY (2019-10-31)
On Monday (November 4) Bishop Eric Pike and his wife Joyce, will start a 200km walk through Nelson Mandela Bay (NMB) to launch the city’s unique Nehemiah Prayer Route. View Report
PE COVERED IN PRAYER FROM THE AIR (2019-08-15)
Twenty to 30 Port Elizabeth pastors and Christian leaders prayed over the city from two helicopters which embarked on a special prayer flights mission on Wednesday. View Report
INTRODUCTION TO THE NEHEMIAH PRAYER ROUTE (2019-08-06)
Much water has flowed under the bridge since the first fully democratic elections in 1994, yet we seem to have made little progress in connecting the people of Nelson Mandela Bay.
We are still living in the isolated communities created during the apartheid era.
After months of prayer the Lord planted the idea of a Nehemiah Prayer Route in the minds of the leadership of Transformation Christian Network (TCN). View Report
Older news articles:
[+] click to show
CHIEF JUSTICE MOGOENG MOGOENG CALLS FOR SPECIAL WEEK OF PRAYER FOR THE GOVERNMENT AND JUDICIARY (2017-04-24)
Today, 24 April 2017 Chief Justice Mogoeng called for a week of prayer this week for the government and judiciary, saying that our rebellion against the commandments of God has made it difficult for God to prevent racism, crime, corruption and immorality from ravaging our country like locusts. View Report
KAROO MMC 2017: IMPORTANT INFORMATION (2017-04-05)
Social media has been abuzz with information relating to Uncle Angus, KMMC and the Bloemfontein “It’s Time” meeting. Some of this information has caused confusion so we would to provide clarity on matters relating to KMMC 2017: View Report
CALL TO PRAYER FOR RAIN ON 15 DECEMBER 2016 (2016-12-09)
Our Mayor, through the municipal religious desk, has approached the church leadership to call a special citywide prayer service for RAIN on the Vuyisile Mini Square, on Thursday, 15 December 2016 from 09:00 to 10:00. View Report
CALL TO PRAYER - SPECIAL SYNOD OF THE DRC: 7-10 NOVEMBER 2016 (2016-11-04)
A special Synod of the Dutch Reformed Church will be held from 7-10 November to reconsider a decision taken by the General Synod on same-sex relationships and same-sex marriages in 2015. Since this decision, many experienced a great deal of confusion, unhappiness, disappointment and even anger. This extraordinary meeting of the General Synod will take place in Pretoria next week. It will have significant consequences for the broader Afrikaans church, but also the church in general in our country. We urge you to unite in prayer around this very important meeting. The following are a few prayer guidelines to pray about for this highly sensitive issue. View Report
back to top
- JERICHO WALLS INTERNATIONAL PRAYER NETWORK - Jericho Walls is an interdenominational Christian prayer ministry that is committed to building a strong, broad-based prayer network to support the Church to fulfil its calling as a "house of prayer for the nations" [ more info ]
This page sponsored by Bluewater Bay Community Church