ARISE and BUILD!
12th to 18th July 2020
Encouragement: 'Call to me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.' Jeremiah 33:3
Please pray for:
- God to deliver our NMB people who have fallen into despair, despondency, stress and fear - and to give them peace and a new hope in the Lord. (2 Timothy 1: 7)
- Believers to be bold and courageous in sharing the hope that is within them. (Proverbs 12: 25; Joshua 1: 9)
- Christians to encourage one another in the faith, to pray and leave their burdens at the feet of Jesus. (Philippians 4: 6-7; 1 Peter 5: 7)
- Backsliders to return to the Lord; and for those that have never had a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ to come to salvation and to ask the Lord Jesus Christ to come into their hearts. (John 3: 16-18; Romans 10: 9-10; 1 John 5: 11-13).
- Issues around COVID-19 in the Bay:
- Our Hospitals that are struggling to cope with the huge influx of COVID-19 patients.
- Our overtired and overtaxed Medical staff - many of whom are struggling with fear.
- Our NMB Community to recognize the need and to respond to the crisis.
- The believers and groups that have responded to the needs of our hospitals and their patients to successfully accomplish their goal to effectively help the hospitals. **
- Healing of all the NMB COVID-19 patients.
Let us trust God for His miraculous intervention.
- Families that are in trauma because of their very ill loved ones.
- The many families mourning the loss of their loved ones. It has been extremely difficult for families during lockdown to deal with Memorial Services and Funerals.
- Crime (Proverbs 14: 34):
- Stand against the spirits of anger, hatred, un-forgiveness, bitterness and violence.
- God to intervene in the communities where gang activity is increasing.
- Drug dealers - as well as human traffickers - to be exposed.
- Our SAPS to have great discernment and to be led by the Lord to act effectively against these crimes.
- Families who rely upon the proceeds of these crimes to have a change of heart and to get to know Jesus as Saviour and the Lord God as their Source.
- Those who have stolen money from NMB and SA to be brought to justice.
** Inquiries: To donate necessary items and for drop off points:
Moms and newborn babies, contact: Patricia van Niekerk - 083 440 0253 or Helena Cullis - 082 393 1206
Items for Hospital Staff Members: Monica Dawson - 076 115 0843
Remember the promise:
... pray to the Lord for the city because if it prospers, you will prosper. Jeremiah 29:7
Prayer pointers supplied by NMB: Transformation Christian Network.
More info: www.tcn.org.za