ARISE and BUILD!
Encouragement: But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.
20th to 26th January 2019
Isaiah 40: 31
Teach me, Lord Teach me, Lord to wait.
Remember the promise:
... pray to the Lord for (the city) because if it prospers, you will prosper.
- The upcoming National Elections to be free and fair; and for a lack of any form of violence.
- Every congregation in the Bay to experience a move of God in their midst. May they see many coming to salvation through the witness of their people; many of their members growing & developing ministries; and for each one of their believers to experience a fresh anointing and a new enthusiasm to worship and serve God. (Isaiah 54: 2-4a; 17)
- Each congregation to seek to impact their own area with the gospel and with good works! (Matt. 5: 13-16)
- The learners and students returning to schools; colleges and universities to become enthusiastic about their studies; have a good start to their 2019 academic year; form wholesome friendships; achieve the goals that they set themselves and find direction and purpose in their lives. (Psalm 119: 9)
- Healing and Reconciliation among the people in NMB and South Africa:
John 13: 34 - 35; Isaiah 9: 6; 2 Chronicles 7: 13 - 15)
- The Restoration of the Family Fabric in our Country: Unity, love & respect in our NMB families; a huge decrease in all forms of family violence, including alcohol and drug abuse. (Colossians 3: 17- 21)
- The Alleviation of Poverty; and an improved economy in the Bay; and employment for the unemployed. (Matthew 6: 25 - 34)
- Rain and relief from drought in SA, because of good rainfall in the dry areas. (James 5: 17- 18) .
Prayer pointers supplied by NMB: Transformation Christian Network.
More info: www.tcn.org.za