ARISE and BUILD!
27th September to 3rd October 2020
Encouragement: "Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me." John 15: 4
Please will you encourage your Church Leaders, Congregational Prayer Coordinators, and your Congregations to participate & promote the Current Calls for Fervent Prayer!
- 90 Days of Prayer for World Revival - 1 August to 31 October 2020.
Pray daily for World Revival at home or at the Three Crosses on the Field at Fountain Vineyard, 22 Newcombe Ave, Walmer Heights: Sunday- Friday 5-6pm; Saturday 3-4pm.
- Prayer at Livingstone Hospital: (Lindsay Road - 2nd entrance) Saturday 9-10am.
- Pray against Crime in the Bay: Set your alarm for 12 noon for 30 days until 14 October.
- THE RETURN: I trust that many of you tuned into the World Missions Broadcast of The Return on Saturday 26 September 2020 between 3pm and 4.30pm
The Return: Return-Repent-Revive - This call to pray for the world to repent of sin and for the Church to experience real revival continues until 28 September 2020. Please continue to pray for millions of people to come to salvation!
- RAIN in the NMB Catchment Areas. (2 Chronicles 7: 12-16)
- God to protect all our NMB children against the very active human traffickers.
Pray that human trafficking syndicates would be uncovered and strongly dealt with according to the Law.
- God to root all corruption out of our National, Provincial, and Local Governments.
- Order in our Local Government and for leaders with integrity, vision, a heart for the community and wisdom to be raised up in NMB and elected. (Micah 6: 8)
- Revival and an Awakening:
God has put the desire for Revival on the hearts of many people in NMB, South Africa and beyond! Please join us in praying for Revival in the Church and a mighty move of God in the World - an Awakening!
- God's blessing and His protection over all the police officers, members of the defence force, the correctional services, and the fire-brigade. (Psalm 91)
- God to protect our farmers from all danger and harm. (Psalm 91)
- All NMB Hospitals; those in the Medical Field; for COVID-19 to decrease in the Bay.
Remember the promise:
... pray to the Lord for the city because if it prospers, you will prosper. Jeremiah 29:7
Prayer pointers supplied by NMB: Transformation Christian Network.
More info: www.tcn.org.za