ARISE and BUILD!
'You...have overcome them...because he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.'
20th to 26th May 2018
1 John 4: 4
- God's blessing on all our Christian Media: Kingfisher FM; Gateway News; PE Churchnet and PEFM: for greater prayer and financial support. (Psalm 133)
- The Ironman 70.3 World Championship in Nelson Mandela Bay 1-2 September 2018:
The envisioning of Church Leaders by 'Switched On' Team presentations re: the sports ministry around this Event; for seeds to be sown in believers lives to give clarity and to enlist volunteers for the different ministries and initiatives surrounding this event; the next step of the 'Ready, Set, Go' Training (i.e. General Sport Ministry training) for NMB; and then the later training on specific evangelical strategies decided on for this exciting Event: i.e. right speakers; correct development team; unity and partnering of churches; ministries and believers with a vision to the grow the Kingdom of God; and to see many come to salvation through this Event.
- Continue to pray - generally - for many NMB people to come to salvation and for many backsliders to return to God and the Church. (Hebrews 10: 23-25)
- The NMB Christian Church to arise: for a greater anointing on the Word of God, as it is preached Sunday by Sunday in the Bay; for our preachers to have words and wisdom as they share God's Word; every Christian congregation to experience a spiritual revival among its members, as well as church growth, during the coming months; our Youth Pastors & Leaders to have: good health; energy, strength; endurance & success.
- The outcomes of the Poverty and Unemployment Workshop: on 17 May, in the South End Museum: for creative solutions and strategy to address the systemic poverty and the unemployment in the Bay. Inquiries: 0795041892 or email@example.com
- For protection: of the believers throughout the Bay - body, soul and spirit, as they stand against the onslaught of the evil one (1 John 4: 4); for God to protect the people of the Bay from all forms of crime and violence: as well as, God's protection over all those travelling on our roads in the NMB, including those travelling to and from the Bay.
: All Congregational Prayer Coordinators and their Prayer Teams, plus all other Prayer Warriors - with a heart to pray for the Bay - are invited to attend the regular End-of-the-Month Prayer Gatherings that take place from 09:30-11:00 on the last Friday of each month, at the Greenacres Presbyterian Church (GAP). The May Meeting is on: 25 May 2018
Remember the promise:
... pray to the Lord for (the city) because if it prospers, you will prosper.
No current Events in this category
- CHIEF JUSTICE MOGOENG MOGOENG CALLS FOR SPECIAL WEEK OF PRAYER FOR THE GOVERNMENT AND JUDICIARY (2017-04-24)
Today, 24 April 2017 Chief Justice Mogoeng called for a week of prayer this week for the government and judiciary, saying that our rebellion against the commandments of God has made it difficult for God to prevent racism, crime, corruption and immorality from ravaging our country like locusts. View Report
- KAROO MMC 2017: IMPORTANT INFORMATION (2017-04-05)
Social media has been abuzz with information relating to Uncle Angus, KMMC and the Bloemfontein “It’s Time” meeting. Some of this information has caused confusion so we would to provide clarity on matters relating to KMMC 2017: View Report
- CALL TO PRAYER FOR RAIN ON 15 DECEMBER 2016 (2016-12-09)
Our Mayor, through the municipal religious desk, has approached the church leadership to call a special citywide prayer service for RAIN on the Vuyisile Mini Square, on Thursday, 15 December 2016 from 09:00 to 10:00. View Report
- CALL TO PRAYER - SPECIAL SYNOD OF THE DRC: 7-10 NOVEMBER 2016 (2016-11-04)
A special Synod of the Dutch Reformed Church will be held from 7-10 November to reconsider a decision taken by the General Synod on same-sex relationships and same-sex marriages in 2015. Since this decision, many experienced a great deal of confusion, unhappiness, disappointment and even anger. This extraordinary meeting of the General Synod will take place in Pretoria next week. It will have significant consequences for the broader Afrikaans church, but also the church in general in our country. We urge you to unite in prayer around this very important meeting. The following are a few prayer guidelines to pray about for this highly sensitive issue. View Report
- PRAYER POINTERS FOR THE PRESENT SITUATION IN SOUTH AFRICA (2016-11-04)
In these difficult times, when many signs point to our nation being captured, SACLI ask people to pray for the nation and suggest the following prayer guidelines. View Report
- FEEDBACK: PRAYER MEETING AT NMMU - 23 OCTOBER 2016 (2016-10-31)
When Christian leaders, clergy and people from many denominations and fellowships come together for an appointment with God, He pours His Spirit upon their worship and intercession. This was the awesome reality of what took place in the NMMU Goldfield’s Auditorium on Sunday night 23 October as students, concerned Christians and their leaders worshipped together and interceded for God to come into, and take control of, the unrest in the universities in our land. View Report
- PRAYER FOR THE EDUCATION CRISIS AND ACCOMPANIED VIOLENCE ON CAMPUSES (2016-09-23)
South Africa's history is filled with incidents where grievances were settled by violence, revolution, riots and strikes. The result of such behaviour though, is that it continues to be the way we handle conflict, resulting in even more grievances and problems. Let us pray for this cycle to be broken in our nation. View Report
- TURNING HEARTS TO GOD OVER ELECTION SEASON (2016-07-21)
Christians and churches in Nelson Mandela Bay (Port Elizabeth, Uitenhage and Despatch) are collaborating on some creative responses to the upcoming elections - including mobilising an ambitious plan to organise 24-hour prayer chains covering all 334 polling stations in the metro. View Report
back to top
- JERICHO WALLS INTERNATIONAL PRAYER NETWORK - Jericho Walls is an interdenominational Christian prayer ministry that is committed to building a strong, broad-based prayer network to support the Church to fulfil its calling as a "house of prayer for the nations" [ more info ]
This page sponsored by Bluewater Bay Community Church