ARISE and BUILD!
21st to 27th January 2018
: Do not fear, for you will not be ashamed...
Isaiah 54: 4
Remember the promise:
... pray to the Lord for (the city) because if it prospers, you will prosper.
- Every congregation in the Bay to experience a move of God in their midst. May they see many coming to salvation through the witness of their people; many of their members growing & developing ministries; and for each one of their believers to experience a fresh anointing and a new enthusiasm to worship and serve God (Isaiah 54: 2-4; 17)
- May each church seek to impact their area with the gospel and good works! (Matt. 5: 13-16)
- The learners and students as they return to schools; colleges and universities: them to return with fresh motivation to achieve their very best; and to apply themselves from the beginning of the year. Peace on all our campuses - a lack of violence and bullying! Strength and restored energy for all our teachers and lecturers; teachers and lecturers to desire to educate all those that they are instructing! Text books to arrive on time at every venue. (Isaiah 54: 13)
- NMB Business Sector: Christians to catch the vision of being workplace ministers; new and large investment in NMB; an upturn in the economy of the Bay; employment for the unemployed; our local government, NGO's, churches and business people attempting to alleviate systemic poverty in our area. (1John 3: 2)
- Safety & security in NMB: an end to gang warfare & all violence; protection over our communities; discernment, wisdom and direction to enable our police to be highly effective; peace & calm in the Bay and at our Correctional Facilities; protection over our SAPS & Prison Warders; people using our beaches, as well as those travelling on our roads. (Ps.91)
- Families: an eradication of the abuse of women and children; emotional healing in individuals bringing reconciliation and a greater unity in NMB families; for our families to follow the Biblical pattern found in Eph. 5: 25- 6: 4.
- Direction; Vision and Hope for the Bay and for our Nation: God's intervention in the affairs of this Land; for Him to guide all leaders in our City and in our Nation; greater stability and peace; our Heavenly Father to give our Nation new vision and fresh hope; to take our National heart of stone and replace it with a heart of flesh: soft and tender towards the Lord our God and towards one another. (Ezekiel 36: 26-27).