Mark 12:29 -30 (N.I.V.)
["The most important commandment"] answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.'
- We believe in God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, one God in 3 persons.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the only Son of God through whom we are saved, by God's grace and not through our own works.
- We believe that He was born of the virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, and died on the cross to pay the price for our sins. He arose on the third day, ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
- We believe in Jesus' divinity and that He is the only mediator between man and God.
- We believe as believers we are all part of one body of Christ.
- We believe Jesus Christ WILL come again for His bride, the church, and to judge the world.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired word of God.
- We believe the person of the Holy Spirit is actively working through believers today.